Monday, August 2, 2010

I {Heart} Running With Scissors

Have you ever heard of this great blog, Running With Scissors?

Jessica is always inspiring me with her great projects.

 

I love that: 

She has great easy to follow tutorials.

She makes things seem accessible (she’s not trying to show off, she keeps it simple).

Her projects are way affordable and not going to break the bank.

 

A few my favorite things from Jessica’s blog:

She made this adorable Max (from Where the Wild Things Are) costume and it has a back pack to go with it!

image

image

 

She has several great posts and tutorials about Freezer Paper Stenciling

image

image

 

She builds/refinishes/reupholsters furniture like nobody’s business.

image

 image
image image

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this shout out! It's so flattering to know other people other than my mom look at that blog! THanks, and I'm your newest follower through google reader.

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...