Monday, September 13, 2010

I {Heart} House of Smiths

I have recently come across the cutest blog EVER,  House of Smith’s!

Shelly, is just too cute!  She not only has great projects, lots of pictures, but is so fun to read!

image

A great blog full of endless projects!  Confession:  I spent a whole entire naptime, a precious two hours, browsing through her blog.  Before I knew it naptime was over and I hadn’t even had a chance to look through her vinyl shop . . . Don’t worry I went back later, and oh my!  I couldn’t just choose one thing.  I am going to vynilize everything with her cute stuff!

Photobucket
 
 
 
{A few of my favorite things from House of Smith’s:}
 
image
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They LOVE DI!  If you have never been to DI, find one, go now, DI is awesome!!
 
imageimage 
She made this cute bench and picture collage with stuff from DI!!
 
 
 
My other favorite thing, Hanging Rose Balls
image image
She has a great tutorial on how to make these gorgeous rose balls with . . . . are you ready for it . . . . crepe paper!  She breaks it down, step by step, with lots of pictures.  Which if your challenged like me, is such a lifesaver! 
 
 
 
And one last thing, she has a chandelier in her laundry room.  I couldn’t even tell you what kind of light I have in my laundry room.  Oh and she bought it at DI, tells you how she revamped it, and she made a cord cover for it, not like it’s fancy or anything.
image
I would be lucky if my living room looked this chic!
 
 
 
 
{And my favorite things from Wonderfully Wordy Vinyl Shop:}
 
image
I know, it’s fall, but I loved this SPRING lettering and plaque.  I’m thinking you could easily make a FALL one with orange/red/yellow roses and FALL at the bottom . . .
 
 
image
 
 
image
And some Halloween, don’t you love the fancy plate?! 
 
Ok, I’ll stop, but go over take a look at all their cute stuff!  Or today you can stop by Eighteen25, where Shelly has a great post on chic cheap Halloween decorating

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...