Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bacon-Chicken Stuffed Pizza Rolls {From Our Best Bites}

You know how some times people say things are delicious, and then you try it, but really don’t think it’s as delicious as they said it was going to be.  Well, when I read this at Our Best Bites, 

I'm serious when I tell you these are amazing. They were actually way better than I had imagined them. Although how could you possibly go wrong with warm dough, gooey cheese, and crispy bacon, dipped in ranch. You can't. You just can't. 

I thought maybe it was going to be like one of those moments when you are a little disappointed.  I am here to tell you ladies (and gentlemen? Are you out there too?  We’ll include you just in case) that these rolls stuffed with goodness, did not disappoint one bit.  They were a hit.  Even our two year-old ate them and that’s saying something!

First I made this yummy {PIZZA DOUGH} again from Our Best Bites.  I am not a bread maker by any stretch of the imagination.  Really people it’s bad.  For Christmas a few years ago my husband got me a bread maker because he knew how much I love fresh baked homemade bread.  I cannot even bake bread in my bread maker to save my life.  I won’t even tell you about my french bread embarrassment and utter failure.  But this pizza dough recipe is so easy.  Follow the directions, and you can do it too my friends.  I actually doubled the recipe and made the stuffed rolls, bread sticks, and cinna-sticks. 

See how pretty:

178_0422

And they tasted oh so yummy

With the other half of the dough I made Bacon-Chicken Stuffed Pizza Rolls. Which were equally oh so yummy. 

imageSo if you are looking for something new to try for dinner, I would highly recommend these tasty rolls.   

2 comments:

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...