Thursday, November 11, 2010

Chunky Monkey Pancakes

image{THIS} is what we had for dinner last night.  Tried a new recipe from Our Best Bites, Chunky Monkey Pancakes.  They were a hit, scrumdiddlyumtious!  And the Little Miss had a ball mashing up the bananas for me. 

We skipped making the “Peanut Butter Syrup” and spread peanut butter on the pancakes then topped them with syrup.  (I know, talk about the healthiest dinner ever!  We had fruit, does that make it better?)

{Photo courtesy: Our Best Bites}

10 comments:

  1. ok now that we have distinguished that we are friends after the favorite things party I started to check out all your cute ideas on here. Wow you are talented woman! And now can I say that these pancakes just caught my eye and I am in love I need ot make these for my hubby and myself asap. Thanks for sharing. Ok so now after all that I hope you dont think I am a weirdo I just love seeing all the cute ideas out there in the blogging world and blogging firends are fun to have right?!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I got know your article’s content and your article skill both are always good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this article this content is very significant for me I really appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your article is valuable for me and for others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your this great work of yours.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Nicee post!!Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am constantly surprised by the amount of information accessible on this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like reading a post that can make people think. Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!

    ReplyDelete

  9. its an amazing website, I really enjoy reading your articles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to generate a top
    notch article.

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...