Monday, November 8, 2010

I {Heart} Thanksgiving Printables

Now I don’t want to be negative or anything, but the other day I was reading through my blogs in my Google Reader and came across a crafty blog where the author was discussing how she thinks Thanksgiving is boring!  I was shocked, maybe I took it a little to seriously, but still was shocked!  I won’t go into Christmas decorations being put in the stores earlier every year, blah, blah, blah, Christmas music, blah, blah, blah, commercialization, blah, blah, blah.  I won’t rant about those, but really Thanksgiving gets passed over.  And I don’t think it is boring, but to each their own. 

Now I am going to get to my point.  There are a ton of cute printables (FREE!) out there in blog land.  I have been waiting for just the right ones to print off and add to our Thanksgiving decorations (which only consists of a wooden turkey my mom just gave me, and some fall pumpkins that aren’t too Halloweeny, so they are staying out for another month). 

I just uploaded these two puppies at Sam’s and cannot wait to go pick them up tomorrow afternoon!  So excited!  I have empty frames just waiting to be filled.

{THANKSGIVING SUBWAY ART} by Bunch of Craft

image

 

There is also {THIS ONE} from Craftily Ever After, but I felt like other matched our décor a little better. 

image

 

The {SECOND ONE} I am printing, is also from Craftily Ever After:

image

 

I think I am going to print some of these off for my the sisters I Visit Teach to give to them this month!

1 comment:

  1. Thanksgiving is SUPER important! It's possibly the only non-over-the-top-commercial holidays! I love the printables =) especially that second subway art posted

    ReplyDelete

{Thanks for taking time to stop by!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...